Recently on Plain Vanilla

Friday, September 5, 2008

Note: Cecily's Taking a Break

My Dear Reader,

Sorry about the lack of posts recently. I've been moving to Oregon, and was unexpectedly without internet access for the past two weeks. Not to worry, however, as I will return next Tuesday as usual, with a post entitled: "Ten Ways to Get 'A's in College.*" It's a two-parter, so get excited!

Regards, best wishes, and see you Tuesday,

-Cecily Jane

*As in the grade, not to be confused with Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. It happens.

P.S. I was going to wait until Tuesday to relate my internet difficulties, but I couldn't bear the thought of having those silly haiku on the top of my blog any longer. I hope you know, Gentle Reader, that I meant for them to be that un-poetic. I really can write good poetry when I want to, I promise.

No comments: