Recently on Plain Vanilla

Friday, July 25, 2008

Song: "Someday, Someone"

My Dear Reader,

I'm posting this piece because it's a little different than what I normally do, not really because I think that it's the best thing that I've ever written. I wrote it when I was feeling slightly melancholy and trying to cheer myself up, and that definitely comes through in the words. Maybe someday I'll come up with a way to make it just a little better. By the way, I call it a song because that's exactly what it is, It even has music to go along with it. It would probably fit in just perfectly with one of those big Broadway hits I'm going to write . . .

Someday, Someone

Someday someone will love me
Someday someone will care
Someday someone will say to me
“Honey, I’m glad you’re there.”

Someday someone will love me
Who knows who it will be
I hope that he’ll appear to me
I hope that I can see

I don’t expect, I’ve no regrets,
But I have known what heartache is
And I have seen the color green
Escape from me in loneliness
I hate to act that way
So to myself, I say:

Someday someone will love me
Someone that I’ll love too
Someday someone will love me
He’ll be my dream come true

Someday someone will love me
Someday I’ll search no more
Someday our love will carry us
To that far distant shore

To that far distant shore!

-Cecily Jane

3 comments:

Molly said...

Did you actually write the music, too? Good grief, what a woman. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Dapoxetine treatment is not without major side effects, however. These included: - Nausea in 8.7 percent of men getting low-dose (60mg) and 20.1 percent of ...
Die V-RX Delay Creme ist ein Mittel zur Behandlung vom vorzeitigen Samenerguss. Die V-RX Delay Creme enthalt rein naturliche Wirkstoffe.
Dapoxetine-India
Samenerguss. Ich habe mich zum Schluss kaum noch verheiratet mit meiner ... nur zu Gunsten von kombinieren superstander und harte. priligy kaufen ist zu ...
Dapoxetine-Online
priligy canada; priligy pil; priligy medication; priligy dapoxetine; priligy cost; priligy buy online canada; buy priligy usa; priligy dapoxetine blog ...
Priligy-Buy-Online

Anonymous said...

I seldom comment, however I browsed a lot of comments here "Song: "Someday, Someone"".
I do have some questions for you if it's okay. Could it be simply me or do a few of these comments look as if they are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting on other sites, I would like to keep up with you. Could you post a list of all of your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Feel free to surf to my blog post ... Suggested Looking at